Facilities Fiscal Services
The Facilities Fiscal Services (FFS) office is an office housed within Facilities Services that reports to the Office of Fiscal Services (OFS). The Facilities Fiscal Services office is responsible for overseeing the day- to- day financial operations of Facilities Services. Our staff work with the AVP to ensure budget, accounts payable, procurement and contract functions properly support the needs of KSU and that adequate departmental internal control measures exist to safeguard spending. Our responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- preparing and monitoring the annual operating and MRR budgets
- preparing periodic budget projections and analyzing Facilities spending
- reviewing the effectiveness of current financial operations and identifying improvements in the process.
- identifying predictive analysis for KSU systems replacement cycles
- developing and providing financial reports to KSU and to oversight organizations
Our goal is to provide timely and accurate financial information and strategic business advice to the Office of Fiscal Services and the Facilities Services AVP and Senior Managers.