What's New in Procurement
- Due to technical issues, the launch of the Payment Works vendor registration system
had been delayed - but is now scheduled to go live on Friday, June 12. All training aids can be found on the USG's Payment Works website, https://www.usg.edu/gafirst-fin/payment_works, which includes information on how to invite a vendor to register with Payment Works.
A direct link to that training aid can be found here: https://www.usg.edu/gafirst-fin/documents/Initiator_-_Sending_an_Invitation_to_a_New_Vendor.pdf.
- Fiscal Services Update Meeting PowerPoint presentation - May 14, 2020
- Fiscal Services Updates Meeting Q&A - May 14, 2020
- For those with access to the KSU Contract Management System, please click here to submit a contract for review
- Training sessions for the Contract Management System will be coming soon
For a list of Fiscal Year 2020 year-end deadlines, please click here.
The mission of the Office of Procurement is to acquire quality goods and services in a timely manner, at the best possible value, to support the University’s objectives in achieving excellence in education, engagement, and innovation. Key elements to being a successful purchasing unit for the university is reliable and timely customer service, delivery of effective solutions and transparency in our operations.
Our vision is to create successful partnerships with KSU divisions and departments, to strategically source and proactively build a best-in-class procurement resource, fostering effective competition, and achieving sustainable value.
Our responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the University’s procurement and strategic sourcing efforts.
- Administer the PeopleSoft Financials e-Procurement (ePro) system.
- Administer the Purchasing Card (P-Card) program.
- Oversee supplier relations for business opportunities with the University.
- Monitor internal controls of purchasing transactions to ensure compliance with all purchasing policies of the State of Georgia, Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, and the University.
To view an overview of the purchasing process, please click here.
To view the KSU Purchasing Manual, please click here.