What's New in Procurement
- P-Card Annual Training is due by close of business on May 31, 2021. This deadline is for all Approving Officials, Cardholders, and Fiscal Approvers.
- FY21 Year-End Deadlines
- May 14, 2021: Deadline to have all contracts using FY21 funding to be submitted for review to Contracts Compliance office.
- May 21, 2021: Deadline to have all remaining, non-one-time funded requisitions fully
approved. Fully Approved e-Pro Requisition must include specifications/requirements
and any supporting back-up documentation.
- This includes requisitions $24,999.99 or less, exempt purchases, and purchases from State, USG, or Univeristy/Agency contracts.
- Click here for information regarding the updated Supplier background check process
- Scammers are now selling Counterfeit Respirators. To avoid being a subject of these sales pitches, please consult with Environmental Health and Safety before purchasing these items. Please click here for information regarding the Respiratory Protection Program.
Year-End Deadlines At-A-Glance
The mission of the Office of Procurement is to acquire quality goods and services in a timely manner, at the best possible value, to support the University’s objectives in achieving excellence in education, engagement, and innovation. Key elements to being a successful purchasing unit for the university is reliable and timely customer service, delivery of effective solutions and transparency in our operations.
Our vision is to create successful partnerships with KSU divisions and departments, to strategically source and proactively build a best-in-class procurement resource, fostering effective competition, and achieving sustainable value.
Our responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the University’s procurement and strategic sourcing efforts.
- Administer the PeopleSoft Financials e-Procurement (ePro) system.
- Administer the Purchasing Card (P-Card) program.
- Oversee supplier relations for business opportunities with the University.
- Monitor internal controls of purchasing transactions to ensure compliance with all purchasing policies of the State of Georgia, Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, and the University.
To help with our efforts for continual improvement and excellent customer satisfation, please click here to take a brief survey. We welcome any feedback you may provide.
To view an overview of the purchasing process, please click here.
To view the KSU Purchasing Manual, please click here.