What's New in Procurement
- Fiscal Year 2022 Year-End Deadlines FY 22 Year End Deadlines Special Notes:
- All contracts to be encumbered with FY 22 funds must be submitted to the Contract Compliance office by Friday, 5/13/2022.
- After Friday, 5/20/22, only new purchases for One-Time funded projects will be processed.
- OFS ServiceNow (OFS ServiceNow) – OFS is now on ServiceNow. You can submit your inquiries and issues here. A ticket will be generated and handled by the appropriate division within OFS. The tiles provide more insight to assist with your selection.
- As we near Fiscal Year 2022 close out on June 30, 2022; Business Managers and ePro users, please begin to review your open purchase orders and request closures of any prior year purchase orders that can be closed. Please submit the closure request to OFS ServiceNow - Purchasing (OFS ServiceNow).
Procurement Deadlines At-A-Glance
The mission of the Office of Procurement is to acquire quality goods and services in a timely manner, at the best possible value, to support the University’s objectives in achieving excellence in education, engagement, and innovation. Key elements to being a successful purchasing unit for the university is reliable and timely customer service, delivery of effective solutions and transparency in our operations.
Our vision is to create successful partnerships with KSU divisions and departments, to strategically source and proactively build a best-in-class procurement resource, fostering effective competition, and achieving sustainable value.
Our responsibilities include the following:
- Manage the University’s procurement and strategic sourcing efforts.
- Administer the PeopleSoft Financials e-Procurement (ePro) system.
- Administer the Purchasing Card (P-Card) program.
- Oversee supplier relations for business opportunities with the University.
- Monitor internal controls of purchasing transactions to ensure compliance with all purchasing policies of the State of Georgia, Board of Regents of the University System of Georgia, and the University.
To help with our efforts for continual improvement and excellent customer satisfaction, please click here to take a brief survey. We welcome any feedback you may provide.
To view an overview of the purchasing process, please click here.
To view the KSU Purchasing Manual, please click here.