What's New in Contract Compliance
- Drop-In Sessions for the Contract Management System will be held via Microsoft Teams. You can view the available sessions by clicking this link or sign up directly via Percipio (formerly OwlTrain).
- Click here for the Updated Contract Compliance Exemptions page.
- Click here for information regarding the updated Supplier background check process
The Contract Compliance Office is a department within the Office of Fiscal Services (OFS). The responsibility of the department includes the following:
- Receiving all contracts, memoranda of understanding, letters of agreement, lecture or performance agreements, licenses, terms and conditions, etc., related to all types of transactions, prior to being signed.
- Ensure all required departments have reviewed the contract.
- Notifying department of contract approval status.
- Storing all contracts in the repository for the University.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service at all times.