What's New in Contract Compliance
- How to Submit a Contract via the CMS: To access documentation that will walk you through how to submit a contract request
in the Contract Management System, please click here.
- This will take you to the UITS Documentation Center - in the left pane menu click on KSU Applications, then click Contract Management System.
- The launch of the Payment Works vendor registration system is now live. All training
aids can be found on the USG's Payment Works website - which includes information on how to invite a vendor to register with Payment Works.
A direct link to that training aid can be found by clicking here.
- Fiscal Services Update Meeting PowerPoint presentation - May 14, 2020
- Fiscal Services Updates Meeting Q&A - May 14, 2020
The Contract Compliance Office is a department within the Office of Fiscal Services (OFS). The responsibility of the department includes the following:
- Receiving all contracts, memoranda of understanding, letters of agreement, lecture or performance agreements, licenses, terms and conditions, etc., related to all types of transactions, prior to being signed.
- Ensure all required departments have reviewed the contract.
- Notifying department of contract approval status.
- Storing all contracts in the repository for the University.
We are committed to providing excellent customer service at all times.