Kennesaw State University offers a purchasing card (P-Card) program as an option when conducting University business. This option simplifies day-to-day purchasing activities while enhancing cost-effectiveness.
The P-Card program:
- Simplifies the purchasing and payment process
- Expedites the ordering of goods and services
- Allows for quicker receipt of goods and completion of services
- Provides significant cost savings in the procurement/payment process associated with small dollar purchases
- Allows users to have direct contact with Suppliers
- Provides electronic management controls and accountability
The Purchasing Card (P-Card) Program is the only charge card program authorized for use by State Agencies, units of the University System of Georgia, and technical colleges within the Technical College System of Georgia.