The Bursar's Office has established several options for receiving payments to expedite processing, which are outlined below.
The Student Account Suite is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, via the Pay Online link on the menu, or via Owl Express. Webchecks from checking or savings accounts are accepted with no charge. Upon verification of your routing and account information, your payment will be posted immediately. Visa, Master Card, American Express or Discover are also accepted, although a 2.85% convenience fee will apply. Follow all Web payment instructions for verification of your card numbers. If your credit card is approved, your fees will be charged immediately.
To access Owl Express:
- Login to Owl Express using your KSU Email Address and password
- Click "Review Charges & Pay Online"
- To review your account only, click "Review Account Summary by Term"
- To pay, click "Review Current Activity and Pay Online"
To access Student Account Suite:
- Login to the Student Account Suite via Pay Online using your KSU Email Address and password
- Click on "View Current Activity"
- Click on the drop down menu to choose the appropriate term, and click "GO"
- Review the activity and then click the "Make a Payment" button towards the bottom of the screen
- Click in the drop down menu to select your payment method, and click "GO"
- Choose your payment method and follow the remaining prompts to complete the transaction.
As with any Internet payment system, you may encounter difficulty in completing your transaction during peak usage times. Some Internet connections cannot be completed during these times for reasons unrelated to our system capabilities. Plus, some Internet Service Providers (ISP) may restrict access to payment systems.
As a result, we do not recommend that you wait until the tuition payment deadline to attempt to make your payment. Late payment fees will be assessed to student accounts not paid on time, and those fees will not be waived as a result of connectivity conditions.