Supplier Registration Forms
- Faculty, Staff and Students of KSU: Supplier Registration Form (updated March 5, 2021)
- All outside suppliers (non-KSU Faculty/Staff/Students):
- Due to sensitive information, please use one of the below methods to return either
form to Vendor Registration:
- Scanned and uploaded to DocuSign with "email@example.com" listed as either a viewer or receiver of the document. More information about DocuSign can be found here.
- Mail the completed form to MD 9110, addressed to Vendor Registration
- Upload the completed form to the secure file transfer site Jirafeau (https://jirafeau.kennesaw.edu/). Once uploaded, a password can be set and the generated links can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please click here to view the different document management programs available to faculty, staff, and students. This page also includes the Document Management Matrix, which outlines the method for submitting confidential information.
Procurement - Supplier Information and Notifications
- Letter to Contractors/Suppliers
- Insurance and Bonding Guidelines
- Purchase Order Addendum (PO Terms & Conditions)
- Tax Exempt Form
- E-Verify Affidavit
- DOAS Special Approval Request Form
- Completing the DOAS Special Approval Request Form (Job Aid PC6)
- P-Card Prior Approval Request (Paper version)
- Monthly Statement Packet Reconciliation Checklist
- Individual Membership Dues Receipt Form
Internal Use Only
- Sole Source Justification Form
- Bookstore Requisition Form
- Emergency Purchase Justification Form
- Financial Systems Access Form (for PeopleSoft, ePro, and OwlPay access)
- Missing Receipt Form
- Unauthorized Commitment Form
Other Helpful Financial Forms
- For the Lecture Agreement, Performance Agreement, or Travel Expense Rider forms, please log into the Contract Management System and click on "View My Templates" on the bottom left side of the homepage.
- Travel-related forms can be found here. Forms related to Accounts Payable can be found here.
- For Delegation of Authority forms for financial systems, i.e. PeopleSoft, Owlpay, Concur and Works, click here (Financial Compliance).
- For food purchase information, click here (Financial Compliance).