- New vendors must be registered with Payment Works. To send an invitation through Payment Works, which will verify the information submitted, please click here.
- Existing vendors must also first register with Payment Works prior to any edits to
their setup. The job aid for sending an invitation to new vendors would also apply for first-time setup of
- Vendors wishing to change their information (bank account, shipping/remit locations, etc.) will log in through Payment Works after setting up their profile and no longer need to fill out a Supplier Authorization Form.
Procurement - Supplier Registration and Notifications
- Letter to Contractors/Suppliers
- Insurance and Bonding Guidelines
- Purchase Order Addendum (PO Terms & Conditions)
- Tax Exempt Form
- DOAS Special Approval Request Form
- Completing the DOAS Special Approval Request Form (Job Aid PC6)
- P-Card Prior Approval Request (Paper version)
- Monthly Statement Packet Reconciliation Checklist
Internal Use Only
- Bookstore Requisition Form
- Emergency Purchase Justification Form
- Financial Systems Access Form (for PeopleSoft, ePro, and OwlPay access)
- Missing Receipt Form
- Unauthorized Commitment Form
Other Helpful Financial Forms
- For the Lecture Agreement, Performance Agreement, or Travel Expense Rider forms, click here (Office of Contract Compliance).
- For Travel-related forms or Supplier Registration for Employee or Student Reimbursement, click here.
- For Delegation of Authority forms for financial systems, i.e. PeopleSoft, Owlpay, Concur and Works, click here (Financial Compliance).
- For food purchase information, click here (Financial Compliance).